Why Our Beds
Built to Last
Easy Assemble and Use
Easy to Clean
Light weight and portable
No More Skids
Elevated dog beds are better for dogs and their owners too
With so many kinds of dog beds on the market today, we have an important choice to make. The ‘old familiar’ sheepskin covered donut is great. Dog’s love them, but…the hair…the mess, the constant struggle to keep them clean…
You can wash the material but not the inner, and it’s always a struggle to get the cover off and back on. They get filthy fast, they can be too hot in summer, and they don’t protect your bigger or older dogs from the discomfort and impact on joints that comes from sleeping on the floor. And they can get way too hot in summer!
Elevated dog beds (cot or platform beds) offer the perfect solution!
Elevated dog beds have many other benefits:
- The 7-inch elevation makes it easy for any size dog to climb on and off the bed – even Daschunds.
- High load-bearing capacity will support large, heavy dogs up to 220lbs (100kgs)
- Non-chew dog beds! No more ‘remains of dog bed’ to deal with or replace.
- UV-resistant and waterproof fabric with a sturdy aluminum frame make for dog beds that last!
- Lightweight and portable raised dog beds couldn’t be easier to assemble, disassemble, to move from room to room, or take with you when you take your dogs camping.
Elevated Dog Beds in 4 Sizes
Small – 40 lbs
Medium – 80 lbs
Large – 150 lbs
Extra Large – 220 lbs
Pooch Snooze elevated dog beds are available in four sizes for any size, weight, or breed of dog. Get a large one for several small dogs, a couple of medium-size dogs, or one large dog. Get a smaller bed for a small dog, or even the cat.
Yes, raised dog beds are suitable for felines too – a perfect pet bed for the whole fur-family!
Quick and Easy to set up (no tools required) Pooch Snooze Elevated Pet Beds offer the best in raised dog beds – sure to be loved by even the pickiest of pooches!