2a. Thread pole 1 through sleeve 1
2b. Thread pole 2 through sleeve 2
3a. Thread pole 3 through sleeve 3 3b. Thread pole 4 through sleeve 4
4. Inset pole 4 into cap end, repeat the procedure with pole 3.
Swivel into place and press on cap end
5. Connect legs L1 and L2 to poles 1 and 2
6a. Connect leg L3 into pole 2 and pole 3
6b. Connect Leg L4 into Pole 1 & Pole 4
The last connection will be a bit tight, it is designed as such to ensure the cover is tightly fitted. Roll Cap End into the end of the remaining Pole.
Roll into place & Press on Cap
7a. Once all legs are connected, place the Pet Bed on its side and press firmly on each of the Cap Ends
7b. Rotate the bed 180˚ & press firmly on Cap Ends
8. Place on a level surface and out of common walking paths
To disassemble the pet bed
1. Hold horizontally on level surface and place foot over Leg 1. 2. While pressure is on Leg 1, lift to disengage the plastic connector & firmly push the frame towards the floor until leg 1 is disconnected
3. Carefully remove Poles from Cap Ends 4. Remove all Poles from the cover
5. Carefully remove Legs L1 & L2 from Poles 1 & 2. 6. Line the poles up on top of the empty cover
7. Roll up the cover and place into packaging
How to care for the Pooch Snooze Elevated Pet Bed and the specifications.